Why is indoor tanning better than outdoor?
- Speed - It doesn't take all day to get a tan indoors. Depending on your skin type, just a few minutes, not hours. Maintain your tan for as little as 60 minutes a month.
- Control - Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to monitor and scientifically control your ultraviolet UV-A and UV-B exposure. We make sure you tan and not burn.
- Climate - Overcast, rainy, or 109 degrees in the shade, you never have to worry about the weather with your pleasant, climate-controlled environment.
Be Safe. Tan Smart
- Lip and eye protection - Lips don't produce melanin and eyelids are too thin to block UV. That's why it's important to wear lip balm with sunscreen and protective eye goggles. Eyewear must be certified and approved by the FDA. We offer a selection of goggles that meet these Federal standards. You can avoid "Raccoon Eyes" by gently adjusting your goggles while you tan, but never remove them completely.
- Outdoors - When you tan outdoors, you are exposed to uncontrolled and often excessive amounts of multi-frequency UV that can cause "sunburn" and permanent damage. When you are outside, wear appropriate protection.
- Medication - Some medications can cause reactions with UV light. If you are taking any medications, please let your doctor know you're tanning. For more information visit: www.tanningtruth.com or www.theita.com